The following terms and conditions govern all the use of Tiranga.com website along with its content, services, and products available through the website and at the restaurant site that includes food items served at the premises and food delivery services.
- - If you are creating an account on the website, you are yourself responsible for the maintenance and security of the information you share with us.
- - If you are a third party publicity medium operator like that of a blog, any item or service listed in your content and a reaction that it may trigger from an individual or a group of people will solely be your responsibility to handle and bears no association with the Entity “Tiranga” or any of its conglomerates.
- - By landing on our website and taking your desired action you hereby confess that the sole reason for using our service was for food consumption purpose and no other. In case there lies a hidden motive, Tiranga holds no responsibility for the results thereafter.
- - The payments are only accepted via payment methods specified on the website and/or in cash.
- - Changes in the websites can and will be done without taking your consent. The website is the sole responsibility of Tiranga and thereby the owner extends no intention of asking the account holder’s consent. The data loss that might result due to the event of website updating will be considered as gone that will not be retrieved.
- - Tiranga is capable of terminating any or all parts of your connection with the business in person or through the website without any prior consent that is deemed irreversible.